Monday, March 27, 2006

To Austin
Well my friends, let me tell you about the downside of international travel. I started out on the trip to Austin feeling a bit crook but once on the plane I felt fucken crook. After about half an hour into the plane ride I felt really fucken crook and fucken passed out on the flight. .
I spent 2 days in the Beckinridge Hospital where I underwent every fucken meical test known to modern man to find out that I had Influenza.
THANK GOD FOR TRAVEL INSURANCE
I was released and went to the hotel and fuken Leeroy was out at a fashion outlet buying fucken Amani clothes so I caught a cab to the hippie part of town and enjoyed the George W Bush Put downs.
I caught a cab back to the hotel and Leeroy and I went "Downtown" to a bar where we met a guy called Josh.
Josh
He was a barmen at the bar we were drinking at and a bloody good guy. During the cource of the evening this other guy joined our group and told us that he was a mortician and was in town for his sisters wedding.
Bruce The Undertaker
It pretty soon turned out that Bruce was not what he pretended to be when he asked me to lend him $20 dollars. I told him" Whart part of Get Fucked You Bludging Cunt Don't you understand" and he quickly dissapeared.
The three of us went to an other bar and played shuffle board and got very pissed and had a great night.
I really like Austin , it's got the feel of Sydney without the pretensious shit of Sydney
Austin from the hotel window
The bar with over 50 draught beers.
.

1 Comments:

At 2:01 pm, Blogger Jon said...

I'm loving this - keep it coming!

If I was closer to Austin I'd track you down and ask for 20 bucks myself... ;^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home