Sunday, March 05, 2006

Am I A Racist?
Because of my last post I am now being accused of racism. That is the usual first response by soppy multicultural groupies when any criticism is raised towards Muslims.
If anyone bothered to actually read what I said, I advocated the removal from Australia of ALL Muslims. Not the Arab Muslims, not the Asian Muslims and not the Anglo Muslims. ALL MUSLIMS
The Arab immigrants who came here when the Shah of Iran was deposed are some of the finest Australians we have They are hard working, family loving group of people who have embraced Australia and assimilated into the Australian community.
The Chinese immigrants who have settled here are in the same category. They work hard and have assimilated. The only problem was when "The Great R J Hawke tm " had a rush of blood and one too many beers and opened the gates after the Tiananmen Square massacre without the proper criminality checks.
As far as European Immigrants, Australia was built on European immigration.
So where is the racism?
All I want is for people who come to Australia to learn from us and we learn from them.
I don't want a group of people who are so ideologically driven and controlled that they bring EVERYTHING with them from their homeland.
They can't change because their religion forbids it.
So, the big question is:
Am I a racist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home