Tuesday, October 25, 2005

New Name
Thanks to a suggestion from my good friend LSF who usually posts comments here under phony names like "Peter MacDonald" and "God" I have decided to take his advice for the first time, and change the name of this piece of Hot Air.
I am inserting a pic of my good mate, LSF so you can understand why I have decided to take his advice this time.
As you can see from this image he is a fashion guru. You will of course have noticed the Ralph Lauren shirt, the designer jeans and the bottle of Hahn Premium beer and if you could see them you would have also noticed the expensive designer shoes. A man of simple tastes and few pleasures.
So when someone of this wit, intelligence and fashion sense offers advise, then someone with such bogan taste as my humble self must surely accept it.
Well, only once.
.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is all the more prettier because of the pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home