Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Fuken Second Day
I'm pissed ya fuken cunts so this entry must be viewed in this state.
We awoke late today but just in time to watch the St. Patricks day parade or as they say ove here St. Paddys day. I must admit it wasn't bad, lots of young chicks prancing around in uniform and I fell in love with an LA copper. See Pic below.
She was fuken beautiful, dontcha think?
Afew pics of the St Patricks day are below
In typical American style the only pic I got was of some fuken cunt selling merchandise.
After the ST Patricks day parade my mate Leeroy and I got in a bus thinking we were going to the city centre but instead we ended up in some other city centre which just happened to be full of Mexicans.I loved it but Leeroy being the fuken wimp that he is, refused to get off the bus so I told him to fuck off and I got off in the middle of Litltle Mexico and the fucken wooze went back into the city.
I wandered around looking at the shops and found this great bar where no one spoke English, had 2 beers and a huge plate of mince, rice, beans and avacado for a total price of 12 bucks and had a great time. I got back to the hotel at the same time as Leeroy and we went to a local bar and got very pissed. I love pissing on Americans and I had a great time tellng them that their womens arses looked like two wombats in a handkercheif fighting to get out and they thought I was complimenting them...Fuken fools.
Me chatting up one of the locals
Leeroy and I finlly staggered back to the hotel and we ordered a couple of steaks with veges and we were told that we could only have rice. Fuck!!!Does anyone in this country eat fucken veges????
Thats all for today because tomorrow we drive in a rented car to Vegas.

3 Comments:

At 4:34 pm, Blogger Jon said...

Good stories - keep 'em coming!

 
At 8:00 pm, Blogger justajoba said...

was that your tongue in her ear ..

 
At 8:01 pm, Blogger justajoba said...

i bet you were telling her about a driver back at home ...who is drop dead sexy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home